Shipping and Processing Time Frame - US Orders
- All of our original Push Pin Travel Maps are handmade to order, right here in the USA. Therefore, it may take 1 to 3 business days to process your map and get it shipped out to you.
Personalized Canvas Maps, Gallery Wrapped Maps and 3 Panel Maps may take 1 to 3 business days to process as we print your personalization directly on the map itself.
Please note: If you request a proof of your personalization, the processing time will start after your approval of the proof, so please keep an eye on your email and spam folder to avoid order delays.
- Maps are shipped via FedEx or UPS. Transit time varies by location but should not exceed 5 business days*. We are located in Denver, Colorado, so locations closer to us will arrive quicker. Please check out the FedEx map below for transit time estimations (please note: these are estimates only, not guarantees).
- Orders for Map Pins purchased without a map will generally ship within 1 to 2 business days, via USPS First Class Mail.
- Orders for our unframed DIY Map Kits are shipped within 1 to 3 business days, via FedEx or UPS ground with the free shipping option.
*Please Note: In some rare cases, unexpected events such extreme weather or natural disasters may delay FedEx, UPS or USPS. We appreciate your understanding in these instances that are outside of our control.
Express shipping options are available and can be added during the checkout process. The rate is calculated based on the shipping destination. Please factor in processing times when purchasing an express shipping option. Rush Processing is possible on some orders. Please Contact Us if you have any questions about your order arriving by a certain date.
- Shipping is free on all orders over $50 within the Continental US.
- We will to ship to Hawaii and Alaska for an additional shipping fee. Unfortunately, due to the size of our boxes, shipping costs are extremely high when shipping outside of the Continental US. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii may take slightly longer to arrive.
We are unable to ship our framed maps to P.O. Boxes as we ship via FedEx and they do not offer this service. Please enter a physical address at checkout.
APO and FPO Orders
We will ship to APO and FPO addresses for an additional shipping fee. In order to ship to these locations, we must ship via USPS, and their rates are much higher than our rates with FedEx. Transit time varies substantially, so we can not guarantee an arrival date for APO/FPO orders. Most orders arrive within 2-3 weeks, but occasionally, it is shorter or longer.
- Maps are shipped via FedEx International Economy or FedEx International Priority, depending on the option selected at checkout. Most Economy orders should arrive within 3-7 days after shipping. Priority orders should arrive within 1-3 business days after shipping. Duties and Taxes are prepaid and included in the shipping fee for all International FedEx shipments. Delivery time frames are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
Other International Destinations
- We are able to ship to most International destinations for an additional shipping fee. All orders will be shipped via the shipping option chosen at checkout. Only our FedEx International Economy or FedEx International Priority options include duties and taxes. Most international orders shipped with FedEx arrive within 1 week of being shipped with the Priority option arriving quicker. Delivery time frames are estimates only and are not guaranteed.
- Orders shipped via USPS may take 2-3 weeks to arrive and sometimes longer. Please Note: With the USPS shipping option, the destination country may collect Duties & Taxes upon delivery. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Incorrect Shipping Information
Shipping our maps is very expensive. If a map is returned to us due to an incorrect address, we will not reship the map without payment of additional shipping charges ($20). Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange reshipment.
Estimated FedEx Transit Times for US Orders